Natural Stone Kitchen and Bath experts are ready to offer their knowhow & expertise about the construction and remodeling of your kitchen! They’re also available to discuss the advantages of having a natural kitchen stone.
Natural stone, such as marble, granite and soapstone, are the types of materials most commonly used in a kitchen stone.
Granite is a natural igneous rock material, formed from volcanic magma, that emerges from the earth to cool and harden. It’s made mainly of quartz and feldspar with small amounts of mica and other minerals.
- The colors vary depending on the minerals it contains
- It is a very durable and resistant type of material allowing for impact or abrasive damage.
- It’s heat resistant, which is perfect for kitchen areas
- Easy to clean, however, it’s also recommended that a sealer be applied to the granite every 3 to 5 years, as it’s very porous.
It’s a metamorphic rock rich in magnesium that contains a high percentage of talc.
- It’s a somewhat subtler and softer material & it can be compared to high-end marbles in its hardness
- This type of material often creates a certain type of subtle beauty in your kitchen
- It is a non-porous material, which is less likely to stain unlike granite or marble, which can stain
- Maintenance with mineral oil to achieve a more optimal appearance is recommended
- Resistant to high temperatures
Quartz is an ideal product to achieve an appearance very similar to marble or granite, because quartz particles are mixed with other minerals to achieve a strong product resistant to all types of stains.
- It has the option of a variety of colors, which allows you to choose the best design for your kitchen.
- Resistant to mold, mildew, fungus and bacteria; ideal for preparing all kinds of food.
But care must be taken to avoid putting on hot things.
This material is made of natural stone. It’s white with gray veins, but there are also other colorations available, generating a luxurious and elegant appearance.
- Resistance and durability
- Easy to clean
- It’s one of the products that offers elegance, good taste and great sophistication
- The color will always be maintained with appropriate care taken by the owner, since it is necessary to shine and polish to always recover it’s natural color and brightness.
- It withstands high temperatures and has a very long service life, resistant to UV rays.
A kitchen stone can be used both indoors and outdoors, making it an excellent choice for those who enjoy cooking outdoors and are looking to add a rustic and authentic touch to their kitchen.
Natural Stone’s kitchen and bath architects and designers are ready to answer all your remodeling or installation questions.
We are a company with 15 years of certified experience in the remodeling and design industry.