Marble is one of our specialties, it is a material for kitchen countertops, being considered as one of the best and resistant materials for this area of the home, for this reason it is known as the most acquired in families because it reflects a sophisticated, resistant, shiny and elegant style.
There are different types of marble, which are matte or polished finish, which is the one that people usually get for its shiny and select touch.
Advantages of marble
- Material called natural stone, elegant and easy to handle, because it is a smooth style that achieves a deeper and faster cleaning.
- It is too strong but at the same time reflects a warm and harmonious atmosphere, which helps it to be durable, without having to restrict yourself when using any type of utensil.
- Although perceived to be delicate, it is too resistant to high temperatures, therefore it has a high probability of safety in your kitchen.
- It reflects more light which generates more interest.
- Being such a light material does not allow any type of bacteria or fungus to seep in.
How to maintain and care for your marble
- Any type of utensils can be used but always try to use a base to avoid weakening the marble.
- Avoid using liquids containing hydrofluoric acid and its derivatives, since it can affect the shine or color of the material.
- If you have a polished type marble to clean or wash, do not use hard sponges because they can scratch the countertop.
- Microfiber cloths or wet wipes are perfect for cleaning or removing dirt or dust.
- If it gets stained, apply a specialized liquid or liquid degreaser and let it act for 5 to 10 minutes.
It is important to take into account the specific steps and care when acquiring a countertop of any material that we offer at Natural Stone, since not all materials are the same and there could be mistakes in the maintenance and care of your countertop.
For this reason, we have specialized people who can satisfy your doubts regarding design, fabrication and installation.
Come on, start your process with us and get a free quote!